Saturday, May 28, 2011

Half Hawk or Back Hawk?

There's a trend among little boys (and adult boys too I suppose)... the Faux Hawk.  While I know Dad isn't sporting a Faux Hawk, I do believe he's sporting some sort of 'Hawk'.  A Half Hawk? A Back Hawk?  I'm not sure.  If it grew longer I might call it a mullet.  What should we name it?


It seemed really sudden when Dad lost his hair.  I think mostly because he still has his "Downy feathers" as I like to say. He's only kept his "contour feathers" on this patch in the back.  I didn't notice until one day riding in the back seat of the car on the way home from work. The radiation gun shoots on the left side of his head and then exits on the right side, leaving the very back virtually untouched.   We keep saying we'll take him in to get his head shaved, but I think he's starting a new hair trend! 

1 comment:

  1. I like the back hawk, I think I might start sporting one!

    ReplyDelete